Thursday, May 26, 2011

Voices of Dragons

This is book is really good.  It's about a girl and a dragon that talk with each other even though they're not supposed to.  It causes an outbreak of fear and well you have to read it. 

I hated this book so much I wanted to rip it to peaces, it was that good.  If it made me that mad, that's good.  It had a really good story line.  However, if I were to meet the author Carrie Vaughn, I would say to her that I wished the dragon had a bit more personality.  I wished she dwelled into the dragons side of the story rather than the humans.  Other than that it was fine.  I recomend this book to all dragon lovers in the world. 

This book is also a book that inspires me to right about dragons. 

All those support me, keep rooting for me and my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment