Saturday, May 14, 2011

Harry Potter

If you don't like Harry Potter, then you best not read this post.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II comes out this July 15th, which I believe in the story is Harry's birthday.  But alas, I forget.  I've always loved Harry Potter.  I loved the wands and the spellcasting.  It was just right up my alley.  Before I knew it, I was sucked into it.  However, when it comes to the movies, the only ones I considered good were the first two.  I always felt that those were better than the book.  I felt like they took the right parts of the book out and made it even better.  Then it went down hill from there until the sixth movie.  However, even then they took out the decent action in it and place it in a different scene.  Then Deathly Hallows part one came out.  I was thouroghly impressed.  It was extremely accurate, it took out just the right parts and made it an outstanding movie.  I have high expectations for the next and last film.  I expect to be really good.  I know I won't be dissapointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment